Truth time, even for a meditating, essential oil slinging, mala wearing yogi, mornings can be rushed. Which is why I was inspired to create this super easy, extra tasty morning snack.
I like to work out in the mornings which is why I don't eat much, because honestly, who likes to jump around or twist with a bunch of food mushing around.? Any who... This breakfast bark is super simple and will be a quick pick me up as you're running out the door. Check it out.
You will need
4 Cups Greek yogurt
1 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Cup Pistachios
Cinnamon and Honey to taste (Optional)
1) Slice strawberries about 1/4 inch thick and make sure your pistachios are shelled
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Spread the 4 Cups of Greek yogurt on the paper about 1/2 an inch thick.
4) Sprinkle your strawberries and pistachios over the yogurt and drizzle a bit of honey and cinnamon on top.
5) Put this lovely concoction in the freezer for 4 hours, or until it's solid.
6) Break it up into various sizes, so you can grab it on the go!